
Sunday afternoon we went to my grandparents for a trick or treat party at
Touchmark where they live. I think all the residents had a great time seeing all the kids in their costumes and Ella and Grady had a good time to.



The kids with Ma and Pa. I think Ella made about 10 trips around the circle of people to get more candy. I guess she was making sure she had enough candy to share with Mom, Dad and Grady.

Grandma with Ella and Grady!

While I was looking away Grady helped himself into Ella's candy basket and
grabbed himself some candy. He was going to town on that sucker. I'm sure he was thinking "if only I could get this wrapper off it would taste much better". As you can tell Ella was not to happy to be sharing with her brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment