The other night, Ella told me her baby doll was hungry and that she needed my Boppy pillow. The next thing I know she was sitting in her chair nursing baby Puffy just like I do Grady. Someday she will be a great mommy!
This is Grady's 11 month old picture. It is not the best, but it is the best we could do that night. He was in NO mood to have his picture taken. Next month I will have to remember to take it earlier in the day so he will be much happier!
Ella found a recipe in a magazine for this Turkey Pumpkin Pie and she wanted to make one. So this morning we went to Wal Mart and got what we needed to make the pie and this is how it turned out! I thought it was pretty cute. You use pecans for the feathers and a little red and yellow icing to add to it and then you take a Nutter Butter cookie for the head and put 2 brown M&M's for the eyes and a yellow beak and red gobbler. We had fun making this together!


She was so proud of her "Turkey Pie".






5 comments:
what's the deal!! I can't see any of the pics on this post!!!- they look like good ones too!
I reuploaded the pics again. Hope this works!
That is too cute! The nursing baby and the turkey pie. :)
can see the pics now!!! Love them all.. Ella is cracking me up feeding that baby!!! Turkey pie looks mighty tasty!!!
So cute! Love the one of Ella - my girls did that, too - very sweet. They WILL be good Mommas!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment