Ella

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Grady

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 21, 2009

Grady's 2nd Birthday


I can't believe my little man is 2! He had a great time at his firetruck birthday party and he seemed to like his firetruck cake I made him. What a sweet boy he is and we love him to pieces!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

greygillfish said...

uuuhhhhhhhh, I don't know if you are aware...BUT IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS time anymore. HEEHEE! I know you have lots to post, ie. new house, playtime at the pool, beatiful children. C'mon let's get this show on the road Mrs. Reeder. HA!

Your blog comes up on my google reader and I keep waiting for Christmas time to be gone. Please! How am I going to get updates on those two cuties next year since I won't see you as much. Hair day is not enough! :)

P.S. We need to schedule a picture session. I have been dying all year to get those adorable grins in front of my camera. K?