Ella

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Grady

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Egg Hunt at Ma and Pa's

Ma and Pa had an Egg Hunt where they live and we took the kids and invited our cousin Ashlyn to come too. The kids had a good time. It was a bit windy, but they didn't care! Ella got her face painted and Grady got his hand painted!

Ma and Grady walking to the egg hunt!
The little ones had their hunt first. Ella wanted to help Grady so she was his basket holder. We had some spare eggs at the house, so the night before the hunt we practiced so Grady would know what to do at his first Easter Egg Hunt. He did great!
There he goes!

Good job! He was so proud of himself!

Ella loves to help him do things she already knows how to do. It makes her feel like a BIG helper.
Grady and Ashlyn
Ella's hunt was next. The 4-7 year olds. She held her own and got a basket full of eggs.

Go Ella Go!!!!!!
The end of the hunt with a bag full of eggs!!!!
And to top it all off. A picture with the EASTER BUNNY!
Happy Easter Everyone!













1 comment:

The Smedstads said...

I am so, so sad that I missed that!!! I am so sad that Brian missed Ella's hunt!!!! I promise to "TRY" and not be a ding dong delux and read my gas guage more often!!! Thanks for inviting baby girl- even though she was crabby, I know she loved it!!!