Ella

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Grady

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I love baggies and playing dress up!

I was cooking dinner the other night and Grady discovered my drawer with the plastic baggies. It is his new favorite thing to play with in the kitchen. He had them everywhere!
How can you get upset at such a sweet face!

Brian didn't want me to post this, but I had to. It's such a funny picture. Ella was playing dress up and Grady wanted to put on the necklace. So we put it on and then he got a hold of the head band. Of course he didn't know what to do with it, but I did! I just had to put it in his hair and he liked it! hahaha. The only reason he liked it was because we were laughing at him and he thought that was funny so he left it on! I'm sure he will be mad at me one day for taking this picture!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Smedstads said...

awww.. look at that boy!!! Too cute!!! LOVE IT!