Ella

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Grady

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My sweet niece!!!

We got to babysit my sweet niece Ashlyn a few weeks ago. Her momma and daddy went to New York City for 4 days and went off and left her. Poor thing! Just kidding! Nana had her the first 3 days, but we got to keep her all day and evening the last day! We had a great time! Everyone got along well and there were not too many melt downs unless someones puffer (pacifier) was stolen by the other one!
We rode horses.......
Yee Haw!
I think Grady won the race.
Grady was such a gentleman. Making sure Ashlyn did not fall of the horse!

Everyone ate really good. Actually meal time went well as long as I was speedy getting the food on the table!
And yes, she ate all her food and made a happy plate!
We love our niece and we love to have her over anytime we can!









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Smedstads said...

So, so CUTE!!!! I just saw these!!!! We are so blessed to have wonderful family like you all!!!! Thanks again for watching baby girl, I know she loved it!!!!